Font Changing

Everything about SongBeamer
knowHim

Font Changing

Post by knowHim »

I have just installed the purchased version and I have a few glitches, but we will take one at a time. First I have 5 license, the first PC everything went perfect, the second one a few problems. I'm getting some of them resolved myself with the help of the forum. I have 312 songs, and I changed the font to 40 in size, and I thought that would change all 312 songs automatically? I did the "tools / options" thing for the text and "edit/song" thing and that didn't help. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong so I can get onto the next glitch, thanks.
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

Changing the font size in the song editor only changes it for the current song. This value will override the settings in tools / options. Usually it is best to leave this value at 0 so that the font size from tools / options will be used. If you set the minimum and maximum font size in the options dialog to the same value then that font size will be used for all songs.
Make sure that you do not have unnecessary blank lines at the end of a song (as indicated by the red line). Otherwise SongBeamer will reduce the font size to the minimum size so that the song including the blank lines fits on a page.
knowHim

font change

Post by knowHim »

Thanks that worked.