SongBeamer Forums Forum Index SongBeamer Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interlink Remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Request a New Feature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leecarter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Interlink Remote Reply with quote

I would like my remote to work with songbeamer. INTERLINK VP4910 RF RemotePoint Jade. This transmits over 100 ft, and advances Powerpoint presentations outside of Songbeamer normally. When you open the Powerpoint with Songbeamer, the remote advances thru the schedule, rather than thru the slides. Thanks
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that your remote sends the key strokes right/left. You have two options: Change your remote so that it sends the up/down keys, or switch the key mapping in SongBeamer using Tools->Options->Other: "Change key mapping for arrow keys". This will swap the up/down right/left keys in SongBeamer.
grunt2001c

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this works as is. my pastor tried this already. what we did is use regular presentation and set loop limit to 600 seconds and he plugged in that wireless remote in to my PC and then flipped through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Request a New Feature All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: