SongBeamer Forums Forum Index SongBeamer Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Playback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: DVD Playback Reply with quote

Some DVDs have a menu seelction before playing the full content.

At the moment, I have been unable to get SongBeamer (v3.10d) to allow me to select items from a menu (ie/ a Start button on the DVD title/manu page).

Is there a way of achieving this?

The only way around this at the moment has been to copy the appropriate .VOB file onto the hard drive, rename the ****.VOB file to ***.MPG and then add it to SongBeamer as a Video. THis will then play the full content bypassing any menu selections.

Thanks.

Nicholas
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to click on the items in a menu. Which operating system are you using and which DVD Renderer have you selected in the SongBeamer options?
connan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windows Vista Business Service Pack 1

SongBeamer EVR (Vista / .NET 3.0) Renderer
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista and the EVR Renderer usually work together very well. Do you have this problem with all DVDs?

Recently I had a DVD that didn't show the main menu until I clicked the "Title Menu" button.

Do you see the menu, but SongBeamer does not respond to the mouse clicks? Are you in preview or presentation mode when you try to select items from a menu?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: