Slideshow of Images

Let us know what you would like to see in future releases
connan

Slideshow of Images

Post by connan »

Members of our church often hand me a USB stick or CD of images taken from a digital camera of church events etc that they want displayed as a slideshow at the end of, or sometimes during, a service.

I often have to play around with using separate slideshow etc software to make this work rather than having the option to run all of the church presentation in one software package.

It would be a fantastic addition to SongBeamer if a user was able to insert all the Photos from a folder on a device (hard drive, USB stick, CD, DVD etc) that could then be displayed with options such as timed advance, manual advance, transitions, text/graphics overlays etc.

Thanks.

Nicholas
connan

Post by connan »

I think I have just answered some of my own request with finding the Slideshow item!

Maybe change the menu item File.....Slideshow to File.....New SlideShow to keep it in line with the File.....New Song menu item?

Thanks.

Nicholas

P.S. This software just keeps getting better and better!!!
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

connan wrote:Maybe change the menu item File.....Slideshow to File.....New SlideShow
Will be done.

Just in case you haven't discovered it yet: You can drag&drop pictures from Windows Explorer into the slide show dialog.