Over 100 bible translations available for SongBeamer

Everything about SongBeamer
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Over 100 bible translations available for SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

SongBeamer can import almost any bible in the Zefania XML format. That means you can use over 100 different bible translations free of charge!
  1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp and download the bible modules you'd like to use
  2. In SongBeamer select File->Import Song/Bible->From Zip and select the downloaded bible module.
Blessings, Sebastian
dkkollar

Bible transaction

Post by dkkollar »

Isn´t it possible to add to bible list also bible in slovak language?

I have installed also Theophilos software with slovak bible to my PC, could I use somehow this bible also in Songbeamer?
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

Can you export the bible from Theophilos into a text file or another non proprietary format? If that is the case we can probably create an import function.
Alanaa

Other versions

Post by Alanaa »

I would really like to use other German language Bible versions since the Zefania XML versions are all either old or non-standard. If I have Bible software with the versions is it possible to use another translation? Are their pay versions available that will import simply, I am willing to buy the translation, but want to make sure it is in a workable format.

Thanks for your help.
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

You can order German bible translations for SongBeamer from here:
http://www.songbeamer.de/order_bible.htm

You will probably not be able to import translations from other Bible software.
kantajon

Re: 100 translations of SongBeamer

Post by kantajon »

Hi to of all you guys,

Wow! I was amazed on how does the management of SongBeamer had decided to do a 100 Bible Translation and sell it to public online. I am really interested of having of this. Aside from the fact that it is not time consuming at all, we can access the Bible and other of it's translations the easy way!

Thumbs up for a job well done!