SongBeamer Forums Forum Index SongBeamer Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VerseOrder Ending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Request a New Feature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: VerseOrder Ending Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to make a change to a feature (if it is not already possible).

I am trying to add a line at the end of each song, so everyone knows when the last slide of the song is displayed. It is not quite working if I have a Refrain and some Verses, so I am suggesting to be able to combine two slides instead of having to rewrite/copy the Refrain with the same text just to add the Ending line to it

Here is an example what new feature I want:
This is the Verse Order:
Verse 1, Refrain, Verse 2, Refrain, Verse 3, Refrain+Ending

This would be what the Verses and Refrain look like:

Verse 1
Text here
---
Refrain
Text here
---
Verse 2
Text Here
---
Verse 3
Text Here
---
Refrain + Ending

I hope this makes sense
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use custom verse markers if you wrtie $$M= in front of them, for example
$$M=Chorus + Ending

But we cannot automatically combine two slides into one be just using the verse order. That would be way too complicated, and usability is limited, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> Request a New Feature All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: