Graphic background

Let us know about any problems in SongBeamer
leecarter

Graphic background

Post by leecarter »

I have been using a graphic background (Lord, lay some soul upon my heart) for some time, but now I cannot find the graphic backgrounds. In the Background manager, only pictures come up. Thanks
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

The background manager lists all images inside the "Folder for backgrounds images" folder as set in Tools->Options->Folders. Do you see the graphic background in that folder in Windows Explorer?
leecarter

folder

Post by leecarter »

The folder is there, but no graphics in it. Has 001.jpg, a picture of a flower in a tree. And 002.jpg, a picture of a field with white flowers. That is when I pull up the background from background manager.

When I pull up the graphics file from documents>SongBeamer>Backgrounds>Graphics, there are 2 differnent graphics. 001 (blue with white cross in upper R corner) and 002 (watercolor pic of a red cross.)

There are 2 different users on the computer, have to log on between them. Songbeamer on both. One user is administrator, and other user is not, which is used the most.

I have found in Background manager, the thumbnails in the graphic folder shows the wrong picture. When I right click, and select 'refresh EXIF thumbnail' the correct background appears. Then when I go to a different image folder, i.e. clouds, then return to 'graphics' the wrong thumbnails are again there, and have to select 'refresh EXIF' for each individual picture to get the correct thumbnail.

Thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling. If I uninstall, will I lose all my songs?

Thanks
'
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

If you open the help menu, there should be an item "Reset thumbnails...". That should fix this problem.