Using <s:60> seven times cases an error in the way the

Everything about SongBeamer
Juggledad

Using <s:60> seven times cases an error in the way the

Post by Juggledad »

Version 2.33

If you use the html code <s:x> seven times, the text without the <s:x> becomes very small, removing one occurance and the text reverts to the maximum available for the page. Here is the song (which is actually a scripture presentation) I discovered this using:

#LangCount=1
#Editor=SongBeamer 2.33
#Version=3
#Format=F/K//
#TitleFormat=U
#BackgroundImage=Sunday 20060107\ParentKidsFade.jpg
---
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>Becoming Children</s>
---
<valign:middle><align:left><wordwrap>"When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.'"</wordwrap>
<align:right>Luke 3:21-22 (TNIV)
---
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>Jesus' baptism was...</s>
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>an act of identification</s>
---
<valign:middle><align:left><wordwrap>"Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God for his own sins. But he was wounded and crushed for our sins. All of us, have strayed away like sheep. We have left Godís paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the guilt and sins of us all.î</wordwrap>
<align:right>Isaiah 53:4-6 (NLT)
---
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>Jesus' baptism was...
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>a filling of the spirit
---
<valign:middle><align:left><wordwrap>"If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever the Spirit of truth."</wordwrap>
<align:right>John 14:15-17a (TNIV)
---
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>Jesus' baptism was...
<valign:middle><align:middle><s:60>a sign of Jesus being a child of God
---
<valign:middle><align:left><wordwrap>"You can tell for sure that you are now fully adopted as his own children because God sent the Spirit of his Son into our lives crying out, 'Papa! Father!' Doesn't that privilege of intimate conversation with God make it plain that you are not a slave, but a child? And if you are a child, you're also an heir, with complete access to the inheritance."</wordwrap>
<align:right>Galatians 4:6-7 (The Message)
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

This is some sort of visual hint that the text on page 7 is too long.

SongBeamer notices that the text on page 7 does not fit on the page and tries to reduce the font size for the song until it fits. Unfortunately this never happens because you forced the font size for that page to 60.

In the options you can set the minimum font size to a higher value, or select "Use largest possible font size for each page" or select "Wordwrap". But I'd recommend that you change the text on that slide so that it fits, because the settings in the options affect all songs.