SongBeamer Forums Forum Index SongBeamer Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Over 100 bible translations available for SongBeamer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Over 100 bible translations available for SongBeamer Reply with quote

SongBeamer can import almost any bible in the Zefania XML format. That means you can use over 100 different bible translations free of charge!

1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp and download the bible modules you'd like to use
  2. In SongBeamer select File->Import Song/Bible->From Zip and select the downloaded bible module.

dkkollar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Bible transaction Reply with quote

Isnīt it possible to add to bible list also bible in slovak language?

I have installed also Theophilos software with slovak bible to my PC, could I use somehow this bible also in Songbeamer?
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you export the bible from Theophilos into a text file or another non proprietary format? If that is the case we can probably create an import function.
Alanaa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Other versions Reply with quote

I would really like to use other German language Bible versions since the Zefania XML versions are all either old or non-standard. If I have Bible software with the versions is it possible to use another translation? Are their pay versions available that will import simply, I am willing to buy the translation, but want to make sure it is in a workable format.

Thanks for your help.
Sebastian
SongBeamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can order German bible translations for SongBeamer from here:
http://www.songbeamer.de/order_bible.htm

You will probably not be able to import translations from other Bible software.
kantajon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: 100 translations of SongBeamer Reply with quote

Hi to of all you guys,

Wow! I was amazed on how does the management of SongBeamer had decided to do a 100 Bible Translation and sell it to public online. I am really interested of having of this. Aside from the fact that it is not time consuming at all, we can access the Bible and other of it's translations the easy way!

Thumbs up for a job well done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SongBeamer Forums Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: