What is the upgrade price?

Everything about SongBeamer
Juggledad

What is the upgrade price?

Post by Juggledad »

We have been running version 3 and I just uploaded and installed version 4.03 and now I get a message that I need to buy and update extension.
1) how much is the extension?
2) why isn't there a notice on the download page?
3) How do I get back to my previous version?
being a church, it make take some time to convince the powers that be that an upgrade is needed.
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

At the moment we don't charge the customers in USA for updates. You should have received a new key when version 4 came out. Please use the support form on our website and we'll send you a new key.
veltin

Post by veltin »

Sebastian wrote:At the moment we don't charge the customers in USA for updates. You should have received a new key when version 4 came out. Please use the support form on our website and we'll send you a new key.
Don't understand, why you than charge European customers for updates? I would like to have same conditions. I have version 3 and free update for version 4 would be great.
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

The only option would be charging the customers in USA as well.

We had a similar offer for updates for the German speaking customers until about two years ago. So why shouldn't we be allowed to have free updates for customers in USA for a limited time, too?
Taras

Post by Taras »

Are you offering a free upgrade for 4.09 for US customers or was this only for 4.3?
Sebastian
SongBeamer

Post by Sebastian »

This offer is still valid. If your key does not work in Version 4.09, send us an email.
Taras

Post by Taras »

I upgraded and everything is working fine. Only when i first turn on songbeamer it says "Licensed to Demo Version", but when I check "Help-Info" it says full version. So I guess it's all good

Thank You